Saturday, July 08, 2006

My reflection of Session 7.




I strongly agree what Dr Churchill stressed in the lesson, that we should try to rule out interactive questioning from the learning object. The teacher-student interaction should be left to the classroom context. I also understand that one screen presentation is a very good way to reduce the cognitive load of student during learning.



Thank David Lau. He led me finish the practical task to work out the Flash exercise in the lesson. David's idea of zooming effect on the map is exciting. This will be very useful for my group assignment too.



If we want to make a slider, it is very important to understand the concept of the definition of the location of an object. I'm longing for session 8 that Dr Churchill has proposed to demostrate how to make slider in Flash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home